Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First week of homeschool.....what I've learned

1. Why my teachers always had coffee mugs with them.

2. I am a rule follower - I need to learn to be flexible.

3. Kyall truly is the class clown.

4. My kids are super smart.

5. Bible reading and prayer with the kids is a great way to start each day.

6. Olivia daydreams a lot.

7. Lucas's attention span is way shorter than I thought.

8. Math remains my least favorite subject.

9. I have a lot of power.

10. I love spending this time with my kids.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me, knowing that homeschooling my kids has been a struggle and not something I really have looked forward to. I think we're going to like it.

Miriam

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I knew you could do it! Glad you are enjoying spending this time with your kids! I'm sure you'll have more stories to add to your blog as time goes on....can't wait to hear them!

    ReplyDelete