Monday, October 25, 2010

Laundry treasures

Some things I've found in the washer and/or dryer:

a dead mouse (not kidding)

my husband's wallet

candy wrappers

lots and lots of money

notes

AWANA patches

jewelry

tissues

receipts

important documents

keys

gum/candy still in the wrapper

cell phone

collar stiffeners (what are those things called?)

clothes that don't belong to my family

hair ties

rubber balls

pictures

stamps

passport

puzzle pieces

plastic army men

plastic dinosaurs

plastic tools

plastic dolls

body parts of Polly Pockets

I'm only just getting warmed up, but am a bit embarrassed that I am admitting a ridiculous habit of not checking pockets before doing laundry!!! Well, it's fun anyway when I find money. I always pocket it.

Miriam

1 comment:

  1. LOL I never check pockets either! I guess I just assume that the person has already emptied their pockets. I've ruined countless pens and have washed Matt's pocket knife more times than I can count. Thankfully, I have never found a dead mouse in the washer. Those are usually in my kitchen drawers.

    ReplyDelete