Thursday, December 2, 2010

December

Dear December,

I love you for so many reasons:

I love you for winter in the U.S. and spring in Peru.

I love you because you mark the end of a year and the time to reflect on it.

I love you because of Christmas and all that goes with it.

I love you because most people think about others this month.

I love you because the new year is close on your heels.

I love you because I am sure to talk to most of my family this month, even though we are far apart.

I love you because you mark the birthdays of 3 of my loved ones.

I love you because it's ok not to diet for this month.

I love you because this it the month my husband proposed to me.

Thank you for being a great month. I will embrace and enjoy you this year, December.

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment