Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yay Lists!!

I love lists! Like, I really love them! I don't think I can function without them, seriously. I'm sure it's a left-brain, sanguine personality, somethin', somethin', - I don't know, I just know I NEED lists in my life. So, here are some of the lists I'm working on right now.....

1. Grocery list
2. Things I can blog about
3. People I'm praying for
4. Ideas for homeschool
5. What to buy for homeschool
6. Books I've read so far this year
7. Books I want to read
8. People I need to call or write
9. Jobs for my kids to do around the house
10. Things we may need to buy soon
11. Stuff Brent needs to do
12. Stuff I want Brent to do
13. How much money I owe each kid
14. Addresses and phone numbers
15. Dishes I want to cook
16. Things I didn't bring to Peru that I wish I had
17. Things I want someone to bring me next chance I get
18. Meals I'm going to make this week
19. Movies I'd like to see
20. People I need to send thank you notes to

I honestly could go on. Does anyone find this disturbing or am I more normal than I think? Don't answer that.

So glad I get to mark "blog" off my list for today! Sigh.

Miriam

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I can relate. I always knew I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam,

    I just found your blog. Looking forward to updates. I think of you often. It sounds like everyting is going well in Peru!

    Christy Boyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't function without my lists of lists!

    Send me #16....maybe we can delete that one for you!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! And I am right there with you! I cannot function without my lists!!!!! I don't think it's a sickness at all, infact I think ppl that don't make lists are CRAZY!!!! LOL j/k

    I'm with Gina send us #16 and let us see what we can do to help!

    Love you and look forward to the updates!

    ReplyDelete